PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Trubute - 717 Overnights.
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2004, 01:17
ditzyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sinala1 -
Honey we do not stay at any 'Mercure'. It is the GRANDE Mercure - it's posh! We moved there at OOL only in December. Great location. I hear the place you guys stay it OOL is really posh too!

The Sydney Airport 'Manure' (LOVE it!) is really really bad. Our new trainees stay there. Not a very good welcome to the company! For about two months the place didn't have any sort of room service - just vending machines! Also don't go walking in the park by the river. You will either find a dead body or become one!

Your crew will love ROK! The bars and clubs are a scream! Although most of you guys are from QLD so I guess it won't be as much a novelty as it was for us.

Where will you be staying?

The Criterion is great for drinking - the best place to start off. But their food is rancid - don't bother. Go to The Cambridge for really great steak. For the budget concious it has a separate area with a $7 buffet. Free salmonella! You see people taking there wives their for dinner and stuff. Pretty funny!

Jungle Bar is fun for drunken Karoke and there is always a football team in there it would seem. Hooters is just vile unless you are into 14 year old girls And if you like to dance FULL ON then go to Stadium nightclub. That is really SCARY. I got chased out by a woman in a VB singlet and double-plugged thongs!

Regarding Mullets -
Obviously JQ will be removing the Chapter Customer Recognition - Frequent Flyer / oneworld from our Cabin Crew Operations Manual. Will they be replacing it with Customer Recognition - Mullet Identification?

Jetstar Priority Boarding Announcement...
"Ladies and Gentlemen we'd like to offer a pre-boarding service for esteemed MulletFlyer Gold and Platinium members. Please remove your 'I'm With Stupid' cap and have your style ready for presentation by our Gate Staff. Customers with Perms and Rat's Tails will be asked to board shortly..." Just evil.