PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Trubute - 717 Overnights.
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2004, 09:26
ShesGreatintheGalley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oh i am just going to cry its so sad!!!

Here are my impressions though:

ROK
will miss: - Jungle bar, the marines (*swoon*) Criterion on a weekend night, My favourite butcher who gives me nice cuts of meat, cheap food at coles, steaks @ cambridge, poolside BBQs, and the cheap tim tams in the mini bar.
wont miss: - taxi that is always 1/2 hour late EVERY TIME!, bowling men peering (or is it leering) at me in my bikini by the pool, the scary bridge that you have to walk under at night to get to the pub!

MKY
will miss: - nice walks on beach.. shopping at the chemist when your really bored, the pool
wont miss: - those rooms(!) cane furniture, canelands, cane toads, cane sugar, mozzies, ants, wasps and the mudflats.

MEL
will miss: complimentary rubber duckies in the rooms (!) Mcdonalds being a 3 min walk away! adjustable massage shower nozzle (crew luxury!)
wont miss: $4 for a glass of milk on room service!!!!! need i say any more?

LST
will miss: the beds, the cheap food, the bar
wont miss: plumbing noises and the psycho ducks and their poo everywhere (i got attacked too!)

HBA
will miss: the bar, T42's bar, the Isobar, the gay bar, the irish pubs (various) and there is another one but i cant remember the name.. (wonder why?), 50% discount, red bulls in mini bar, Oyster runs, free toothbrushes and the markets
wont miss: early starts in winter, staff in restaurant, the haunted floor (is is 11 or 16?) the bedspreads (is that chocolate???), in house movies that never change and the windows that open 4cm

OOL
will miss: the seven or eight free drink vouchers i found in my room on TWO occasions! proximity of Pacific Fair to hotel (shopping!!), the bathroom
wont miss: drive to hotel, the rooms and the bar

NTL
will miss: ummmmm.. the apples?
wont miss: dodgy rooms, long drive to hotel, talking taxi drivers who tell you long stories about when their mother was kidnapped in 1962 etc etcwhen all you want to do is sleep ,
the blankets (eeww) the min rest and the cockroaches!!!
oh.. and the allowances!!!