PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Trubute - 717 Overnights.
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2004, 10:50
qfmike737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll be missin you

HAHAHAHHAHAH! Oh my God this is just sooo funny! I had to print it out! Well written Ditzy!

I thought it was appropriate to mention that I'm going to REALLY miss the pulse crew! I already missed the shortlived gatherings/pissups at the Ocean international (I had to pay $25 bucks to get there from my layover accomodation...they like keeping the QR crew out of town because of all the AA members!)....I soooo fully miss the CRAZY Karaoke at the Jungle Bar in Rocky etc when I left QR!

I hope you guys will miss me just as much as I'm going to miss seeing you guys. You guys were a breath of fresh air in BNE...literally! The cabins were cool with fresh airconditioned air. I'm even going to miss...dare I say it the smelly lavs that were never flushed and just used by the pilots whilst the aircraft was on the tarmac. (trust me after doing BaE146 lavs you'll think the 717s were cleaner then a surgeory!

It was a relief to know during the evening Happy hour that the aircraft was just a 717 and not a airbus that may have come from Perth/transit/turnaround....phew!

So Ditz...Do you think that the pulse crew are going to miss me with my magic vac and hillbilly crew? - you'll have to be most of the scrubbing soon!