gaunty

Don Quixote Impersonator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
brianh

There you go with your sophistry again.

Oxford English Dictionary
sophist
/soffist/
• noun a person who uses clever but false arguments.
— DERIVATIVES sophistic /sfistik/ adjective sophistical /sfistik’l/ adjective.
I think you may have defrocked yourself here my son;

I believe in a system where the onus is on the prosecution to make the case.
Don't we all and it is still exactly so??

Perhaps you have a problem in simple English comprehension or maybe and it is a common failing, in just separating personal prejudice from fact

It is now crystal clear, that you either, have absolutely no idea, if that was so you could be forgiven for your elementary mistake in how the law in Australia is administered, or you do, either way my case rests.

And it was you who use the word rational.

Strict liability is a similar imposition and I don't give a tinkers what existed previously, I'm talking about fair play for pilots and aircraft owners.
So does that mean that Public and other Companies subject to the Corporations Act, Maritime Acts, Road Traffic Laws Communications Act in fact any of those subject to State or Federal Govt Regulatory attention don't get a fair go either.

Or is it just pilots and aircraft owners who are the special subject of the 100 year old principle applied by the courts in their administration of the law.??

If that were so, what justification would there be for it to be so.

You are barking up the wrong tree my friend.

Insofar as strict liability goes, I don't wear a legal hat. I'm an Australian citizen, about to cop a $200 fee and two yearly licence renewal, bulldozed in with no substantiation on a minority group.
I'm also having trouble linking a Government/DOTARS , Homeland Security issue, which will be written and stipulated as SL, with CASA, AOPA and myself, but I'm sure you can.

And no the "thunder and lightning" Christmas day email was not from you.