PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AOPA - 4 Directors resign
View Single Post
Old 5th May 2004, 00:30
Blue Sky Baron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Enough is Enough

I've read all the posts here and have come to the conclusion that AOPA has not really progressed from this time last year. All the same players bleating all the same tripe.

I rejoined at this time last year however am seriously reconsidering options this year.

I know who I believe, and I know who I don't, and I'll keep that to myself so that I don't attract too much personal flack.

A question, however.

As I don't have a copy of the AOPA Articles, (which I believe I should have been provided), could someone with the appropriate knowledge please advise the following:

Can the membership request the appointment of an administrator, and if so how many members does it take to do so, and how do we do it.

The time has come to remove ALL current board members, appoint an administrator who can settle things down, get the Association back on track and give us all twelve months to catch our collective breath, and hold elections this time next year.

I personally do not see any other option for a successful AOPA into the future, both immediate and long term.

Regards to all,

BSB