PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AOPA - 4 Directors resign
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2004, 08:26
brianh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SYSTEM PROBLEM

Woomera

I would apologise that my message was not received, however, as I followed the correct procedure to report the post to a moderator I feel I cannot accept the blame for a system problem in Pprune. As it was lodged at 1430 on the "Report this post to a moderator" in Gary's 12.11 post, perhaps the systems people might care to look or the glitch as part of the continuous improvement process.

Fortunately I copied it and emailed myself a copy or it would have been lost to posterity.

I raised an issue re the skilful use of wording to beat the auto censor. You have adjudicated, and I accept that it is now kosher to do so. Personally, I believe someone who is a Pp moderator should set a personal example (I'm not referring to you) but I accept that my opinion must be guided by moderator judgement.

Insofar as your and my past disagreement is concerned, I suspect that it was the one where I was confused between who was the on-duty Woomera and picked a time when it was you on deck not Gary Gaunt. If memory serves me right, you did have some concern about my post and referred it to Admin who left it alone. If you have any residual concern, perhaps a PM although i do not guarantee to receive it <grin>.
cheers