PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AOPA - 4 Directors resign
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2004, 07:24
Air Ace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Garrylous:

"......and while AOPA is the PPLs union, it will represent PPLs against the likes of the ATC Union."

Questions:
Are you seriously suggesting AOPA "is the PPLs union" whose purpose it is to stand against "the ATC Union"??????
Are you qualified to speak on AOPA corporate policy?????

Let me make it abundantly clear to you that, in the absence of AOPA's legal recognition as a trade union, to quote from Ops Normal (albeit out of context but in similar vein):
"This claim is unfounded, wrong and arrogant in its extreme. You do not speak for me, you do not speak for my company, my workmates, and from the feeling that I have been able to ascertain from talking to other people in the industry is that the arrogance of past few years has done you no favours with the very people who work in this industry you would need to be attracting to become members of your organisation."

I have an excellent working relationship with many and various in the aviation industry, including Air Traffic Controllers in who I have the highest respect and trust. I certainly don't need you or your insignificant and irrelevant organisation to interfer in those excellent relationships!!

Ace

Last edited by Air Ace; 4th May 2004 at 07:45.