PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AOPA - 4 Directors resign
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2004, 07:16
Woomera

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr Garrylous:

A few people offend me with their interpretation of the PPRuNe posting rules. If I post – as I did above – that post is somewhat more intelligent and constructive than:

Poor old AOPA, always the whingers and destroyers.

Go away Mr Gaunt.
If you wish to remain a participant in this debate, you will both read the rules and lift the quality of your posts.

Brianh

If memory serves me correctly, you and I have disagreed about your posts and other matters in the past? Indeed, if I recall correctly you spent some time trying to convince me that I was someone other than who I am?

I have three comments:

1. At 1430 hours today I was engaged in my profession, which takes precedence over my voluntary duties as a Moderator.

2. As at 1705 hours today no PM or email has been received from you.

3. There have been many, many instances where words have been posted in PPRuNe over many years which, if spelt differently, would have been auto censored. Your alleged PM above is very selective – or do you wish me to go back over the history of the D&G forums editing out all the words you don’t like? Frankly, if they are not auto censored, I don’t have time - or interest - to manually moderate, delete or "censor".

I have no interest (either as Woomera or in my private capacity as a member of PPRuNe) in participating in this debate. Future posts in this thread – without exception - will be moderated on the basis of PPRuNe Rules and the standards which the vast majority of PPRuNe Users expect.

Woomera