PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AOPA - 4 Directors resign
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2004, 02:11
gaunty

Don Quixote Impersonator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
brianh

the personal attacks on me and
Really! And Goebbels wasn't a War criminal. Really!

You really seem to have a problem with English comprehension. Yeah right.!

Goebbels's hatred of the Jews, like his hatred of the privileged and clever, stemmed from a deep-rooted sense of inferiority and internalization of mob values; at the same time it was also opportunist and tactical, based on the need to create a common enemy, to feed popular resentment and to mobilize the masses.
sounds like someone I know.

Withdraw away, you are much too careful with the construction of your posts. You really think you can get away with it. Personally I don't care one tittle, I have been called worse by AOPA board members.

Strip away.
Personally I don't care, (go for it) and neither do I suspect most of us around here, for your sophist Bulls hit.

Ask your mates why, after screaming censorship when the AOPA Forum was closed because of the highly defamatory content and the cross posting of "members only" discussions, "in the interests of members of course" disguised with the usual declamatory "electoral comment", has not been reeopened by them.

Moderator too busy, my @rse, if your mates behaved with the merest skerrick of civility, it would not need much moderating, but I see one of them is now on the board so why am I not surprised.

Too hard again my @rse it takes as long to open it as it does to close it.

Personally I don't care one way ot the others, I think the members have got the drift and for those who haven't then I can't help them.

Publish away, I don't care, those whose votes will make any difference are quite capable of sorting the wheat from the chaff.
You will hear no more from me.

There were only 212 odd registered AOPA Form members and suprise, surprise, almost without exception 90% of the serial posters were "golly gee" the same very small (I think of it our old friend Joe had that problem too. )
group of people who play in the discredited AGACF Forum which only has a life by to and from cross posting from here and the AOPA Forum.
I think you still hold the record.
Members stopped coming to view there at the same time as those banned from here started publishing the same "sweetness and light" they were banned for from here.

Your precious declamation about not wishing to "take" money from AOPA takes about 1/2 a snanosecond of rational thought to dismiss it as the specious Bulls hit it is.

Monkeys and peanuts come to mind.

I won't even dignify your "heavens to betsy Batman" revelation of the "expenses" with an answer.

The last two episodes of AOPA as a dilletante millionaires playground and others who really do need to get a life, a pathetic "thunder and lightning, huff n puff" email to the AOPA board on Christmas morning for goodness sakes, should be a salutory lesson to the long suffering members.

Remember;
6,000 ex members can't be wrong

Garrylous

You must try harder if you want people here to take you seriously.

The only two posts you have made to this forum so far would have been much applauded in a conspiracy theory ridden AGACF, but then you already knew that.

And a "hotmail" account not allowed there of course is a dead giveaway.

Besides my first name is spelt with one "r".