PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AOPA - 4 Directors resign
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2004, 15:28
gaunty

Don Quixote Impersonator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whilst this amateur farce rolls on and I await Mr Bertrams apology and retraction of his post and my counsel considers the next step, I am honour bound to point out that Ms Pagani had no part in the serial vituperation and abuse described.

I have said so publicly since and I would say it again, that I have a great admiration and respect for Ms Pagani's personal achievements in her journey through this life

I am certain that Ms Pagani feels fully justified in recording her recollections of the events in such a manner, but I do not believe that she would have intended nor agreed to their publication here.

Suffice it to say, they are not my, nor the recollections of the other directors involved, however, this is not the appropriate place and I do NOT intend to test them here, regardless of the provocation offered.

Your new President is truly way out of his depth and trying to fight way above his weight and his mate movingforward who's nearly wetting himself with excitement at finding more beaut stuff, (pssssst he found the bold function and good old Uncle Bill told him which words to use it on) had better be careful he doesn't get in the way of the big kids in the playground, when it gets really rough.

So how about we deal with the subject of my posts, your clumsy attempts to divert the issue haven't worked, lets see what you can do with your next shot.