PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Atlanta/Excel difficulties at the weekend
Old 29th Apr 2004, 22:11
dicksynormous
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now are we talking about the whinging core of air atlanta pilots (not all) that are flying the excel contract or are we talking about the whinging core of excel pilots whinging about the whinging core of air atlanta pilots whinging about air air atlanta , excel et al, who seem to think turning up for work in an array of costumes that would put panto to shame is acceptable in the uk market.( not to mention the array of validated cornflake packet licences) Come on guys you're on a pedestal in this market, let's at least look as smarmy, i mean professional, as we are percieved to be ,or actually are.( i hope)
Jacket pants , back pack and baseball cap,scruffier than a west country gypsy, all you need is a scrawny alsation and a pack of big issues. Come on, i used to fly in flip flops and shorts in the heat but there is a time and a place.
Dont be late cos you'll F@@K up the brand that gives you credibility here, and you own 40% of it now.