PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Company Transport
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2004, 14:33
Jetset320

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Company Transport

I know most new airlines do not offer company transport to and from the airport anymore, however some still do, and mine happens to be one of them...... for now!

Our management have, out of the blue, (along with many other sinister conditions I will not go into here), unilatelally decided to terminate this service, with nothing offered in return. Not even a car park at the airport, but one a couple of kilometers away, requiring 'park and ride'. May I add that no public transport exists between 9pm and 6 am, which are 'rush hour' timings for us.

Our terms and conditions have been totally eroded year after year, and this is about the only 'perk' we have left, and we are determined to hang onto it.

One of the reasons they site is that ."There is only one other airline in the world that offers this service - Emirates". . I find this hard to believe and I have heard that Meridiana offers transport, and Alitalia offers transport in Milan, but I am sure that there are many other companies that still offer this service contractually.

I would really like to hear of other companies that offer company transport.