PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AOPA - 4 Directors resign
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2004, 06:03
antechinus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No there is a simple explanation.

Movingforward is closely connected with the pro-Hamilton cheer squad web site.

That website cross publishes these postings, so a little cheerio call to the dissidents there, a repository for those banned by PPRuNe.

And whilst I am at it, a recent posting by a Mr Mitchell there claims that when I was AOPA Treasurer there were no budgets or cash flows.

This is a porkie. Send me an email & I will be happy to send you a copy of the budgets, cash flows, and financials with actuals cf budget. This is part of the big discredit Kelly & Stott campaign, neither of whom are standing for election or are on the board.

Maybe a website with all the relevant AOPA documentation would be interesting. There is enough material floating around to make Movingforward's pathetic attempts at 'research' look very amateurish.

Like to see the auditor's report ? The latest financials ? How about some juicy emails ? And what about the Report from KPMG to the board ? In the absence of any information from the board and the closure of AOPA Forum, it would perhaps be in the interests of members for this material to be published.

It would be far better for the board to come clean, as is their obligation, when the financial matters are so serious.

Cheers

Russell