PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Carry-on Bmed!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2004, 18:05
All the sevens

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So sorry to hear that there is so much negativity from certain people regarding B med. I fly long haul but not for bmed so I am not biased in any way. I know several people that fly for B med and they tell me that it is aviations best kept secret.
If crew think that things are really as bad as they say they are then leave because such red blood hate for something is not healthy. B med is very successful and it is down to the type of routes it serves and of course the great cabin crew that represent the airline. It is not fair to new entrants or to company orientated long serving crew to have to listen to fellow colleagues around them ruining their 'dream'. Negativity is very infectious and at the end of the day if it spreads it will only affect passenger perception and in turn that could/could not effect you receiving a pay-cheque or not!
Really don't mean to sound like I am preaching but the best piece of simple advice I was ever given when I first started flying was....If you are not happy....leave....its not fair on anyone else.