PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - failed 14 exams and redo the all session?
Old 11th Apr 2004, 09:58
scroggs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The suggested BA recruitment of self-sponsored students appears to be no more than a rumour that has caught on occasionally here. BA are not confirming that any such program is in place or proposed, but I will be intrigued to learn more if any facts become available. If they were to insist on integrated graduates with 85% exam pass rates, it would suggest that their current recruiting staff are the 509-influenced dinosaurs I referred to in an earlier post! As yet, we have no proof of that...

Now, BigAir, I'm sure your Dad was a great (British Airways?) pilot, and I'm sure he has some influential mates, but that association does not make you 'as qualified as Scroggs'. It may make your Dad, or some of his mates (if they are currently involved in recruiting), as qualified as me, but not you. My Dad was a great fighter pilot and very senior officer in the RAF, but that does not give me the knowlege or right to speak from his perspective, or with his authority. I speak from my own knowlege and using current connections within the industry who are aware of how important it is that I give correct information on this forum.

Scroggs