PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why are ASL so inept?
View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2004, 03:08
the wizard of auz
Bugsmasherdriverandjediknite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

I wouldn't be worried about that pohm1. they don't test you on the subject knowledge anyway. your tested on your ability to out think some padantic f''cks interpratation and ability to trick you.
And then after all that, there will be the ,apparently acceptable, wrong answer in the data base being the correct answer in the exam.
Its a farce and the ACCC should be looking into it.
I am in the desert also, and the closest exam center is a return trip of 500kms, they have one sitting of one candidate every fortnight and are currntly booked for about three months. If I wish too sit this exam I am forced to do a return trip of 1800kms to the next available testing center. this makes the cost of the exam nearly a grand.................and the chances of being tested on what I am being examined on a fairly low, as well as having to compete with the corrupted data base (right answers being marked as incorrect (proven over several exams)). The difficult and useless complaints mechanism may as well not be there for all the good it does...........no-one replies to emails and there isn't a phone no. Its supposed to be illegal to copy the questions and answers..........so how are you supposed to prove that the answers were marked incorrect without specifics?.
the whole show is a f**ckup, and they have no intention of trying to fix it.
And why would they? after having to buy a whole new exam set because you missed a pass by 1 or 2%, on a question that had an incorrest answer marked on the data base as the correct one.
how many people would be lining up for a refund when they discover there are problems with the system and they could have passed easily if the exam was marked correctly?
What is the story with putting one incorrect answer and three correct answers up to choose from? the MOST correct answer being the one that will get you the mark.........thats just Bolloks!