PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Akbar Strikes Yet Again!!!
View Single Post
Old 6th Apr 2004, 04:11
FCOLOVER22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i do not believe so this to be true......about aab having a go at qataris in ba's 1st class....

why?

because first he cant even speak arabic......as he studied in india all is life and only 13 years or so in DOH hasnt been enough for him to learn any arabic......

and as far as himself he is an indian iranian who got a qatari passport and now runs a few companies for qatar and one day will get sacked by the emir as he wants to put a sheikh on the board.....

2ndly because these qataris could habe him debowelled for saying anything.....they have the right to choose any airline to fly with that is why there is so many out of DOH.....

People talk to much and many rumours about AAB....

I am not saying i'm with him but i'm neither against him....as he was bought up in a rigid upbringing and background and it makes him who he is......

If he commits any worng dont you worry, KARMA always finds its way back to thee wrongdoer....no SERMON here but just to say that

these rumours are a load of cr........p and those who believe them or tell them obviously dont have anything else to do in their lives.....

PLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEEEEE..............save us....

no further comments....................