PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Re: QF Selection process letter
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2004, 07:39
Honky Tonk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: QF Selection process letter

I was wondering if anyone who has taken part in the recent QF pilot selection process would be able to shed some light on this letter I received after bombing out on stage 1.

I was going to give them a call and still will if I don't get a response but I thought this post might help others if they get the same letter.

My main questions are, "Is this the never apply again letter?" and "How soon should I re-apply if this isn't the never apply again letter?"

If any one can help with these questions or post the replies that they got that would be great. Below is the letter.

Dear ..."me"......

Thank you for your recent participation in the Qantas pilot selection process.

Qantas receives a large number of applications for the limited number of pilot positions available and this makes each stage of the selection process highly competitive. Following a careful review of your file, I regret to advise you that other candidates have been found to more closely meet our requirements. Your application for employment as a Qantas pilot has therefore been unsuccessful and we are unable to progress your file any further.

On behalf of the Recruitment Panel I would like to thank you for you interest in Qantas and for the time and effort you have put into your application.

Yours sincerely,

Robyn Hind

Honky