PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mainline recruitment?
View Single Post
Old 2nd Apr 2004, 21:10
Ratter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all,

Sorry to take so long to reply.

Arbey, i think that the company you think it is does get a more favourable lookin because of their affiliation with QF, it would be a logical argument that if a company were to have a professional association with an airline recruitment department on a very regular basis it would follow that the company would be treated with more favour. Don't quote me on this as i am far from an authority on this matter.

Also heard that another two from this co have been called for psych and skills (that makes 6 in 8 weeks). Gods Kitchen, you hit the nail mate Congrats to Adam and Joe, top blokes!

For general information i have recently heard that the experience / achievements comparitive with age is quite a focal point of an applicants competitiveness in the application process. This would make sense as i know of some called that have less hours than me by 200 or so but are 3 years younger, thus their age vs experience is more competitive than mine. If i am way off the mark someone please correct me.

I think it will be a great year for QF recruitment, hang in there guys and gals, it will happen.

Safe Flying

Ratter.