PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The QF Shortlist Countdown...
View Single Post
Old 2nd Apr 2004, 08:17
34R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You guys all have the patience of Jobe!!

Though I am now out of the FA game, my girlfriend is not, and she too has received a similar message. It comes as no surprise you are left dangling once again, and make no mistake that is what you are doing, dangling.
I hate to see false hopes raised, but the inclusion in your new round of waitlist extensions mentioning, with a good dose of sugar coating I might add, that re-interviewing is the more likely outcome means all your efforts and success in the last process counted for zip. Only QF could be arrogant enough to do this, it's worth mentioning, many pilots short listed applications have met with similar fates. I can not for the life of me understand why you would be acceptable 12-18 months ago, but now require re-assessment.

You all seem a very positive and supportive bunch, and I hope QF HR dont suck that out of you. I do hope you all get to where you want to go, just make sure you dont put your life on hold and waste your time waiting EVERYDAY for the call up. Just get on with your lives and be pleasantly surprised on day when it does eventually happen.