PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australia: Training, Licence Conversion, Job Prospects
Old 1st Apr 2004, 04:41
imabell

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
one of mike beckers previous posts thanks me and some others for their support for him over some the contents of this thread.

a few years ago i supported mike, firstly with casa when he could not substantiate his flying hours as his log book was "burnt in a fire" when he was in png. then i employed him as a grade two instructor and got him to grade one.

that was a few years ago and a lot of air has passed over the disc since then.

i have not, as his posts suggests supported him by mail, email, telephone, semaphore, smoke signals or even mirrors over events on this forum. i am whithin a hundred metres of him nearly every day and i don't even wave.

it worries me greatly that a person who has gone out of his way to make life difficult for me in the past would use my name to garner some form of relief. it beats me.

i have, hanging on the wall of my office for all to see, a restraining order that was placed on me by the court a few years ago courtesy of "captain mike". i relieved my pent up emotions.

i laugh, i drink rum (and red) and let the world turn and as you can probably work out i don't hold stock in becker helicopters.

graeme