PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A question with questionable answers!
View Single Post
Old 30th Mar 2004, 22:10
The Spin Doctor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hugh Jarse,

Unfortunately I feel the need to wade in here after your post.
I can not, for the life of me, believe that you are using ignorance of the fact that redundancies were occuring at Impulse as a reason for why not many of the redundant guys got interviews/positions at the regionals. Everyone I spoke to around the time already knew.

What would I suggest they have done- all management were apparently in consultation(quote from our management), so the promised interview is all that I would have asked for nothing more nothing less. If we didn't get in fine(I am not about to believe in conspiracy theory, even if they do exist). But I can tell you now, I did apply to both and still have applications in, easily exceed the min aeronautical experience, have passes Qantas stage 1 testing, ensured politely that both companies had received my application and guess what not even an interview and believe me I am not alone. Please don't take this as sour grapes(I will walk my own path and take my own chance) I just feel the need to set the record straight.

Personally I would like to thank the IPC for the deal made, there is something to be said for "looking after the groups interest", job wise because everyone else seemed to be waiting for ALL of us just to go away.