PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australia: Training, Licence Conversion, Job Prospects
Old 30th Mar 2004, 18:01
Autorotate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Phred139 - Since your post still remains I will answer your comments. FYI I dont ever make posts without having documentation to back up what I say, suggest you remember that before making your comments above. Dont know you from a bar of soap and you obviously dont know me very well but didnt stop you from your tirade of abuse towards me did it.

Your comments against Graeme Gillies are totally uncalled for. He made no posts on the forum against Becker and yet you slag him off, and his wife for that matter. How do you explain that one.

You say that how Becker Helicopters runs his business is of no concern to Heli Ops, or any magazine for that matter. Well think again, in case you are not aware we are a trade magazine for the civil helicopter industry, therefore representing the industry and disseminating information to pilots, operators, manufacturers, regulators and more importantly STUDENTS and prospective STUDENTS worldwide. If someone is taking a student for a ride, ripping them off or making false promises, then its our duty to highlight this to protect the industry. Like it or hate it thats the way it is. We get emails all the time from people asking about schools, operators, aircraft dealers etc and we pass on our opinion or what we know and the student can then make up their own mind. Its the same with this forum.

Do I have a personal interest in the emails I get from people complaining about Beckers, Yes I do. The reason why, he misrepresented himself to a good friend of mine in HK, an operator who ended up giving him a contract to train their cadets. And unfortunately I was the one who helped them get the work and set up the meetings, something I regret very much. Capt Lai Hai and Mark Six know who I am talking about.

Will be interesting to see if all these new supporters that came out of the woodwork, nearly all of whom were created in a 15min time span yesterday continue to post or whether they just dissapear into the background.

Heliport - Thanks for the above comments. I think the Aussie and Kiwi industries have a lot to offer propesctive students from around the world. Its a unique and diverse world down here and you have your good and bad, as is the case in the USA, UK or anywhere else. I will always continue to promote the industries of these two countries because its where I live.

If I have any further comments on any issues will try and make them as professional as possible. Rotorheads is a great forum and from my side I apologise for dragging it into the depths of the sewer on this thread.

Autorotate.

Last edited by Autorotate; 30th Mar 2004 at 19:19.