PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australia: Training, Licence Conversion, Job Prospects
Old 30th Mar 2004, 03:11
phred139

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up In SUPPORT of Becker Helicopters

Aren't Australians and New Zealanders just great for knocking the guy who busts his gut to get ahead.
What the f### does it have to do with the pathetic photographer from NZ how Becker Helicopters is run. Your facts are absolutely incorrect and totally picked out of the sky.....oh thats right, you write a freekin tabloid.....Are you in cahoots with some of those trashy magazines you're trying to emulate.

Answer those questions honestly. Cudos to Becker Helicopters – Mike and Jan, for not lowering themselves to your levels and giving you credence for your crap in this forum and many others. Why would they? Your accusations and falsehoods are just that. You try to hurt people that are doing incredible things for this industry - YOU'RE STABBING YOURSELVES IN THE BACK! Smarten up people, the industry needs all the help and support it can get, not backstabbing personal vendettas against people who don't even deserve it.

Find something better to do with your time, like address the pathetic levels of pay, the high level of cheating on maintenance, or what about beefing up the industry to encourage new direction in Australia so that the pilots can get decent jobs in decent machines and we don't have to IMPORT the firefighting machines and people that are sitting around in what should be “our” jobs.......no offence intended to the air crews who have saved much of our towns and cities.

Wouldn’t it be great if the 64’s, 61’s and K-Max’s were owned and crewed by Aussie’s or New Zealanders? We have a fledgling industry, we should be encouraging it, nurturing it, building it together instead of tearing down anyone who is trying to promote this industry. There is a bigger picture guys, time to get over yourselves!

And as for the people who are writing OTHER PEOPLES supposed experiences.... if they wanted it written they would do it themselves instead of you sensationalizing a web of fantasy tales that don't even have a sniff of the truth. I say there are two sides to every story.

You people need something to do with your time that is constructive,,,, oh maybe find out your facts and print them without bias!!!!! Or better yet, just leave Becker Helicopters alone as you would expect people to leave you alone to run your businesses.

If there is any body who has something decent to say about Beckers, don't hold back, this whole b.s. has been so one sided and we need to get some positive output to encourage the newbie’s into this industry, not out of it before they get in it.

AND WHAT IDIOT SUGGESTED SOMEONE PUT A HIT ON MIKE!!! Are you for real!?!

And who am I to say all this - I have been around this industry for a bloody long time, longer than Becker Helicopters. I rarely post, but I read a heck of a lot on these forums.

I am sick to death of small minded people doing their best to dump **** (no matter which direction) on this industry and the people in it.