PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A question with questionable answers!
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2004, 22:00
Douglas Mcdonnell

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nice reply Fluffy Bunny Feet. As you pointed out. The IPC had the balls to look after the whole group. That is, actually giving a fat rats about the redundant guys. None have been left out or behind. Not too many concerns from the Regional mates when these guys found them selves out of work. Out of 33 pilots 1 was taken into Eastern. Of course progression is a big issue for the regional group now. I guess we are ok now there are jets on the VQ books. But then again that would be a cynical outlook.

As stated the current EBA has just over a year to run. After a couple of years, the pay rates will rise to more than 150K. For a skipper. It is my understanding that retention bonus might be paid as well.

Proplever, your arguments just seem to go around in circles. The endless whinging, whinning and vitriol only highlight your ignorance and lack of respect for anyone other than your group.

Despite your affirmations on this and other threads, you are not the moral gaurdian of Qf operations and there for do not have to have anything justifyed to you by Impulse guys. Thankfully, Impulse has a strong, straight shooting and team oriented pilot group. Yes thats right propy, our representitive body actually looks after our interests as a group. A good example for you to follow I think.

Cheereo DM

Last edited by Douglas Mcdonnell; 27th Mar 2004 at 22:12.