PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - IR @ Tayflite Vs Multiflight
View Single Post
Old 26th Mar 2004, 11:51
YYZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Im amazed at some of the opinions on this thread directed at specific FTOs, people need to know of problems & issues but not personal distain, these people need to make a living when your finished.

I was one of the many dropped by LFS & did feel somewhat put out & I believe it could of been managed much better.

However after spending quite some time at LFS I would say (as would most) that the staff there are always professional & courteous & not one struck me as arrogant.

Whilst doing my PPL it would prove difficult to talk to the FIs at CPL/IR level, as they were often busy with there current students but they were fine when they had the time.

Planes not ready or out of service? Occasionally but who hasn’t?

Free flight time to take the planes for service, If Dillon wants to call me ill do it now, who moans about free flight time, there is not much free in aviation!

You cannot blame anyone for the weather!

Even after reading this thread & being dropped by LFS I still would not discount them as an option later in my training based on MY experience at there FTO.

This site is a chat forum based generally on opinion & some fact all of which needs to be taken with a pinch of salt, people have formed there own opinions so do listen but do not assume everything you read must be correct.