PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Censorship!
Thread: Censorship!
View Single Post
Old 26th Mar 2004, 01:09
Woomera

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This Woomera (Eastern States)

Hear hear!

PRuNers should also remember that the thread originator can delete "his/her" thread and this form of "self censorship" has been known to occur.

I am going to have to go and find a copy of the "Ten Thingies" methinks.

People seem to forget WHY PPRuNe was established. Danny's original idea was to foster relationships between members and share important information/get a bit of goss at the same time. I'd like a dollar for every pilot who has found out valuable information which has assisted them in snagging that elusive job. No.. I'd donate it to running this service.
D & G is probably the most lightly moderated Forum on PPRuNe if the threads that get sent to Admin from the others are any indication.

If there is censorship it is for a "good" reason, you'll just have to trust us on this.

And if we have to raise the bar to get the;
Most of them now are disenchanted with Dunnunda, mainly as a result of the repetitive bitching and mud slinging that has been going on here of late. They now visit less (if at all) and are taking their interests elsewhere. This is what we don't wish to happen all as a result of a few agitators.
back then so be it.

Us Woomerii have all been around here a looooooooooong time and witness to some seriously, sad, funny, erudite, amazingly diverse, mindbogglingly esoteric, highly scientific, spiritual and genius threads and posts.

It has gone off a fair bit and I for one really miss em, we are all informed and educated by and in turn inform and educate our peers.

Let's keep it that way shall we.

One of the other Woomera