PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skippers Aviation & QF Cadet scheme
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2004, 00:41
Parrhresiastes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just to move off-track for a teensy moment.

Whilst we are debating who "deserves" or has "prior rights" to a job, please consider this.

sydneyman

Please take this in the spirit in which it is offered and I assure you I am not singling you out.

I know/now/no (strike out that which is inapplicable) not whether/weather/wether (sotwii) you have aspirations to the big kids’ airlines or promotion within your existing outfit.

But I suspect that should you do, the taking of a remedial course/coarse (sotwii) in the English language would/wood (sotwii) improve your chances immeasurably, way beyond where they are now.

Whether/weather/wether (sotwii) we like it or not, I hear/here (sotwii)we are judged by/buy (sotwii) the way we communicate as much as by what or whom we know/now/no (sotwii).

Clear, concise, unambiguous communication is what keeps us all out of trouble in this industry and the world. It is also a clue to the level of organisation of our thought processes.
If we do not have the "words" to communicate concepts it is a barren conversation indeed.

I see hundreds of posts from young hopefuls complaining about this and that in regard to their/there (sotwii) lack of advancement.

Given the grammar and syntax I am not often surprised.

And I'm sure there will be someone out there who will find some fault in mine .

But you know/now/no (sotwii) what I mean.