PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The employees have no money, then let them eat cake!
Old 17th Mar 2004, 01:28
Parablues

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Playing into the Hands of Crooks

U2, you are a gem! If we all stood up against these bastards (and bitches!) then we might actually get somewhere... I DO know that a lot of owners and CASA read this site and I DO know that I have angered and hurt a lot of fragile egos out there on both sides of the fence. Anything that I have written is the truth and nothing but the truth - something that is sadly lacking in GA today. I am so angered and frustrated by seeing so many good people in aviation (intelligent, talented but fiercely individualistic) slide down a road of despair and apathy. At the Uni. we see parents mortgaging their homes to put their sons and daughters through only to be stuck in some hell-hole somewhere and PAYING to work there!!! Outbloodyrageous!!!! My message to you people at CASA is, START DOING YOUR JOBS and stop worrying about what people are saying about you... by you being upset, means that you are guilty and have something to hide. I can give you a number for anger management courses, Dale, I know that you are too old to change those wonderful "people skills" of yours but at least maybe you could see in some small way how you really appear to the world. It is not a nice picture, believe me... I knew your father and mother, so I can certainly understand to a certain extent why you are who you are... very sad....