PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prospect ATCOs Pay ballot
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2004, 19:55
DangerousD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
With regard to requests for transfers, their is no defined system in place at the moment but the procedure is that any request will go to you're line/unit manager and he will acknowledge you're request and no doubt as in my case seem to be positive and talk about time scales and manpower issues etc, and come up with a nominal date in the future when they think they will have enough staff to release you. Unfortunately any unforseen cicumstances (ie people leaving for canada, people saying they will take early retirement rather than move to prestwick, etc) rather put these tentative and non binding timescales to pot.

With regard to whoever having not seen any requests at southern units is that they will not get sent to them until the line/unit manager sends them to him/her when he can release you. Oh and it's no good contacting you're preferred unit directly as they will not get involed with ANY direct requests for transfers.

5miles baby...... sorry if my grammer put you off of my main thread in my last posting but what i was trying to say was the total number of controllers/instructers at LL + SS + BB + Hurn would be in excess of 200 and did not include any students. The point I was trying to make was that the total number of controllers at the perceived pro units as to the anti units was approx 70ish to 30 ish, and those that hadn't been seen to be one way or the other would in all honestly probably vote in the same percentages or perhaps have more non voters...just a guess and nothing for you to get so animated over.T**T