PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HAI/ Vega$ Day One (incl pics)
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2004, 02:53
B Sousa
Gatvol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HAI/ Vega$ Day One

For those who could not make it . I do have bad news...........The place was packed and its a Great Show. All the Major Manufacturers are here with the latest toys. Even saw Mr.Sikorsky checking out all the exhibitors. Of course the S-92 was there. MD, Bell, Eurocopter, Kaman, Schweitzer, and yes Robbies, all there plus more. Some Beautiful Paint schemes and loads of Helicopters with additional toys, avionics etc. Aeronautical Accessories had one of the prettiest and of course all their after- market stuff.
Las Vegas is noted for having a huge exhibition hall and Im telling you after five hours of walking around I still think I missed a few that were eager to talk no matter if you were a Pilot or a Corporate buyer.
Im sure you will see the results in some of the major Publications that come out next month. But if you are close to Las Vegas, you should try and make it for at least one day. Well worth the day pass price.
www.heliexpo.com
Anyway, it was great for the day, now back to reality and work tomorrow.Hello Grand Canyon..................