PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - For Those Wanting To Do Away With LAMEs.
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2004, 08:40
ground-run

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I pilot dies and goes to hell (well he would, wouldn’t he?). He is met in the reception area by the devil. There are three doors leading out of the reception area, A, B & C. The devil explains that the pilot may choose either door A or door B. The pilot is nervous but the devil tells him that he can look thru the doors before making his choice. The pilot opens door A and finds that it is a flight simulator. A pilot is leaving the simulator, shaking and soaked with sweat. “I sure don’t want to spend eternity doing that!” says the pilot. He opens door B and finds a seedy, smoke filled bar. Pilots line the bar, cigarettes in their mouths as they drink their gin and tonics. “I’ve spent too much time already in bars like that.” Says the pilot, “I don’t want to spend eternity in one!”
“Well they are your only options,” says the devil “you must choose on”.
“Can I at least look thru door C?” asks the pilot.
“Well OK” says the devil reluctantly, “but remember you can’t go there”.
With that the pilot opens door C and finds a beautiful swimming pool, surrounded by palm trees. Beautiful blonds lie beside the pool, pilots around them plying them with drinks.
“Oh that’s for me”, says the pilot enthusiastically, “let me spend eternity there!”
“No!” replies the devil, “I told you before that it is not an option for you, that is Flight Attendant hell!”