PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Who's the best to work for: easy or ryanair ?
Old 10th Mar 2004, 03:37
craic1510

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi to all

sorry I haven't posted for so long but I have been slogging my guts out day in day out for a fantastic company! 4 sector days, 6 on, 3 off, standbys ...you name it. Yes it is Easyjet!! Brilliant company indeed. I moved back to my home country, to the gatwick weather, from the other end of the world just for a job with EZY and it was the best move i ever made. They have made me truely welcome. The staff are awesome, great to work with - and have a laugh with Yes the days are long - but if you go in with a good attitude - u have a good day. As for Ryan....hmmmm. Lets not get me started. In two short words...don't bother. I am still probationary and I brought home £1200 last month - wicked!

Well jetteson you certainly have been getting yourself into a little bother. All I can say to you is quit digging before your hole gets any deeper. These forums are here for proper discussions about our beloved industry. We don't need any bull. Why make problems for yourself by saying one thing - then saying another. Someone will always catch you out.

Anyway hats off to all the EZY crew! You are fantastic. Looking forward to heading back to work

craic1510