PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas FO's and SO's-Jetstar
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2004, 15:58
proplever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All fair comments, Bull, except for one thing. You might not see my comments as "constructive", but I and many others DO. I fly with and discuss this with many other QF drivers on a daily basis, and they are all equally disturbed about what is happenning.

But, at least you make your comments rationaly, and without "playing the man". Unlike adama, who still doesn't seem to understand that what he said was an simply attack on me, nothing else (and twice to boot!). I'm a big, ugly guy and I can take whatever he dishes out, but I'd rather stick to the thread.

No, I'm not suggesting they are less skilled for an instant. I have NEVER said that.

I'm suggesting that they are being paid half as much as QF pilots for doing the same work, and they are setting a very poor precedent in Australian Aviation by accepting this deal.

I'm suggesting that QF HAS knocked back many of these guys, and whilst they are not acceptable to QF on one pay scale, they are acceptable on another lower scale. This last point is probably more directed at the company than the impulse pilots directly.

You actually do not see the Jetstar guys posting on this forum or at least very very few. Maybe that says something.
I wonder why? Could it be that there simply is no defence? Or is that defence just the childish taunts of LGR and DM? Because I still haven't read any reasonable responses from them.

Come on, impulse. Surprise me.