PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why is the RAF obsessed with status??
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2004, 00:24
FFP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Still missing the point mate.! I don't really care how you spent your afternoons. You write it as if you are thinking to yourself "That`ll wind him up !!!" All these people who post on here or read it are thinking " THIS is the type of guy this thread was started about".

Probably a fair point about making an assumption on one guy. Maybe a bit premature and hasty. I`ll admit to that.

Don't think I said it was the best thing in the world being on a flight deck talking about something other than flying. Maybe didn't phrase it correctly. Point I was making was that it's quite refreshing to be in an environment where flying wasn't everything .

And if you think I write things about friends on a forum which is annonymous to appear windswept and interesting then I really do pity you chap.

Just to clarify. The guy I flew with asked why I was only aspiring to be second best. You are saying that those who don't fly Harriers are second best ?

Not trying to start an ongoing argument here just trying to put things straight. You want to continue finding things from my posts on which you can turn around, comment against and argue on feel free. You`ll be on your own.