PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair to save SNN airport and Irish tourism?
Old 30th Nov 2001, 17:38
DW11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maxalt,

Nobody said that you invented O'Leary's words about Irish Tourism, But you do seem to infer that I believe them "You two gentlemen are as thick as pig **** if you think O'Leary has the least bit of an interest in Irish tourism".

"I think you're making a glaring miscalculation if you believe you can compare the incompetence of certain state agencies with the sleaze and corruption of our politicians and so called 'businessmen'. The fact that you're prepared to draw a parallel at all just goes to show how twisted Irish society has become".

The Blood transfusion service provided people in this country with blood products that killed them. They then tried to cover this up and when found out pass the blame off on someone who had since died. If this is run of the mill for you, then I don't think it is Irish society that has become twisted.

Now back to the original point:

"It would appear that everyone but O'Leary is beginning to see the need for the facility is in SNN, not in already overcrowded Dublin, and he's being given a clear green light to make the move"

Who exactly apart from Aer Rianta and you, agrees with this statement.