PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair 'to cut frills further'
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2004, 17:32
Coconuts

Red face

Ha ha

Now the oul window blinds & reclining seats bit personally won't bother me but let me get this straight, FR are thinking of cutting costs by insisting the pax load their own luggage into the hold of the plane. What a load of oul bolllox, it's so stupid its laughable & I'm sure it will go down like a right tonnes of bricks by airport authorities. They'll be asking us to clean the plane next, well in a way they already do but next they'll being handing us a hoover & a rag. I mean what about the security & safety implications with all those refuelling trucks etc & pax running higgedly piggedly around the tarmac. I've never heard anything so ridiculous, it must be an Irish joke. Whoever thought it up let alone voiced it must be a right eejit!

As it is FR have downgraded the flying experience enough. My last flight with them resembled one long high powered sales pitch, you could add that now to the myriad of skills FR FA's have to have now, while there worked to the bone for pittance. Where has all the glamour of the days of old gone?

MOL is really beginning to lose my admiration the way he treats alot of his staff, now he expects FA's to fork out €3,000 for the privilege of being trained while he lives in opulent splender. My opinion of him is fast going down the loo & I wouldn't work for him if he was the last person on earth.

The whole scenario makes me feel embarassed to be Irish

Coco