PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Western Michigan University May Course
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2004, 15:18
Jonny

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Graeme -

Have you seen this thread on the topic?

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthr...hreadid=118401

I was all fired up to get my application for the May course, following some research, but unfortunately I have decided to take a step back. Whilst what I have heard doesn't write it off completely I certainly think you should either get some concrete assurances about the state of play there or let some guinea pigs try out the May course first and get some feedback!

However as you're visiting WMU you should be able to get a good idea about what's going on and it will certainly be interesting for us to get your feedback. It seems the important questions are regarding there commitment to JAA training and the amount of JAA instructors they have and will have in the future.

I was told that applications for May had to be in by around now in order to allow time for visa apllications. Is it not too late for the course to become sufficently subscribed for a May course? Personally I cannot wait till September as I've reached that age when I stop getting any younger so I'm considering some Modular options (a year in Jerez would be nice but I'm not sure I can stretch to that at the mo').

I hope the trip goes well and you get some positive feedback.