PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Malayan Airways: "For Half the Pay"
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2004, 10:07
b777pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
can you explain to me how in the f***ing hell did you wiggle your way out of a perfectly good debate and ended up teaching us your version of english?

you know what?

i think you are a FAKE! i don't think you have even been nearer than 50 ft of an aircraft.

i think your drinking chums told you that story. that you re-hash a million times to make yourself feel like a pilot. its no wonder you say you would do it for half the pay.

YOU WERE NOT DRAWING IT, IN THE FIRST PLACE!!

okay, coming back to the original argument. let's assume you have a family.

would your household be as please if you were willing to work for half of what they wear, eat, spend, go on holiday? no doubt to a nearer destination? how about the two fancy cars that your sons are driving?

go ahead ask them? i can almost hear the laughter from this side of the screen.

i can hear you know telling your chidren to go to the best med school, graduate and work for pittance. job satisfaction is good enough.

as kaptin M and millerscourt put it, you do not know the meaning of the word.

i have a few years short of your claimed experience, but i have no respect for ppl who run down others when they have had their fill of the good old days.

oh yeah, one other thing, i don't think ppl like you have contributed any to commercial aviation-as one other would have us believe-the industry calls them profesionals!!

if, if you had your way, we would still be bashing about the bush looking for sea-shells to land this piece of aluminium.

come on, it is so.......your post reeks of it!!

assuming you are a pilot of course!