PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Massey training
Thread: Massey training
View Single Post
Old 21st Feb 2004, 04:54
nike

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
wandrinabout

I don't really think its a case of my spine falling out. Nor is it a change of tact.

In possibly a less cryptic way....

Look to the students, not the company.

What I was attempting to say in the first instance was...unfortunately there is and probably will always be a sect of the community that will conclude that one individuals misdemeanour or transgression as being a systemic failure of the particular training organisation rather than the individuals failing. I am not sure how we can change that mentality.

As for the whole lot being shockers..I was refering to students, not companies...but agreed, a hip shot...a flashback of being lumped with remedial students and that number of remedials increasing in the later years of my instructing career.

I think OKTAS8 has put across some similar thoughts to what I was attempting to say but clearer than I.

Also in case any future comments waver from one standpoint: I don't think you should interpret my spine as disappearing because I may not maintain a singular militant viewpoint throughout. Remember when having a debate one must be open to the other's veiwpoint or indeed what is the point of the discussion?