PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australia: Training, Licence Conversion, Job Prospects
Old 13th Feb 2004, 09:25
Bomber ARIS

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Selfish, old buddy

I believe this to be the finest helicopter forum in the world, due in no small part to the diversity of its contributors. IŽd hate to think anyone would hold back from posting through fear of incorrect spelling.

I am sure that FerociousFish appreciated feedback to his post, but as far as flying exams go, one could do a lot worse than the CASA CPLs. Having personally taken exams all over the world (CAA ATPL, FAA ATP, CASA ATPL/IREX, Transport Canada ATPL) I can tell you that there is much worse out there.

Now if you were talking about the IREX then I'd have to agree. With that son of a bitch, you guys have a real world beater!

By the way, if it's Microsoft Word that y'all are using then you have the option of 13 versions of the English language to chose from, including Australian English!!

I have no wish to be yet another pompous European (I believe Rotorheads has its quota) and so in the spirit of reconciliation, I give you a poem for you to share with those close to you on Valentine's Day

Roses are red,
Violets are green,
Open your legs,
And I'll fill you with cream.

Roses are straight,
Violets are twisted,
Bend over luv,
You're about to get fisted

Amen