PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS Pay/WP
Thread: NATS Pay/WP
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2004, 00:10
5milesbaby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Having read and occasionally posted on this thread from the start I have come to deduce that those collegues at MACC, ScATCC and all airfields bar LL, BB, and SS are 'slightly' p d off at the deal on the table. So much so that the inane childish playground bickering and backstabbing/namecalling has gone on now for 35 PPRuNe pages. I'm glad that you all feel it fine to take your dirty laundry into the public domain so that all others can have a laugh at us, and that highly skilled proffessionals as we are can resort to cunning and dirty tactics. I'm ashamed that you can STILL keep this thread going in the same boring manner, that you feel fine to drag NATS further down, and dent the pride of many of your collegues along the way.

The bit you'll like from me is that now I do feel compassion for those that I now do think are really getting screwed by the deal. OUR union has told us all that you aren't going to like it much, but its the facts that point down this road and that the gradings are fair. You obviously aren't happy with them from all the consistent angry reactions displayed here, and as the real facts start being discovered I do agree you do have just course to be angry. But why did this have to be aired in public??? We have a whole part of PPRuNe JUST FOR US, its not hard to get into, and NO-ONE ELSE CAN.

I can happily say that I will join you and vote 'no', and I hope that there are enough others that also agree its not a fair deal and that 'no' vote is carried. If it is, please listen to us in the future and realise that a structure is needed to compensate those that deserve more JUST DUE TO THIER LOCATION, its the reason that many down here aren't giving a toss about those further north. However, paydeals in the past HAVE screwed the units further south before, so don't expect many to back you up.

Good Luck.