PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways Citiexpress
View Single Post
Old 12th Feb 2004, 01:44
PAXboy
Paxing All Over The World

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts
Tinytim (taken from previous page of this thread)
I believe that a strong YES vote will, aside from any other result:-[list=1][*]Bring about the removal of those above individuals remaining.[*]Force BA to address what exactly it is that they want out of CX and put in proper resources to achieve it.[*]Force CX to afford its Union representatives in Balpa the same courtesy and respect enjoyed by their BA counterparts and end the dirty tricks, abuse, misinformation and dodgy dealing which have characterised its relationship with our CC members.[/list=1]
I do not know Tinytim's background or present experience but my observation of British commercial life over the 25 years that I have been working is that the answers to your points will actually be:[list=1][*]Bring about the removal of the people that are on strike.[*]Allow BA an excuse to railroad unpleasant solutions.[*]Allow CX to continue to restrict the Union representatives.[/list=1]
Dirty Tricks are the stock in trade of countless British Managments, BA + CX do not have a monoply of them and strike action will not change this.

I suggest that, at this stage, the British are not in a mood to support strike action from any group other than, Fire/Ambulance and Medical staff.