PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Army Air Corps Pilots...??
View Single Post
Old 5th Feb 2004, 15:47
ChristopherRobin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ABIW - you said that "That sort of remark is truely scurrilous, should never be mentioned in these forums and you should be ashamed of yourself."

Why? - it was a big point of discussion in these forums a few years back - and that's how I heard about it.

You strike me, "fella", as somone who is very easily insulted and I therefore refer you to my last remark about why it's just as well you didn't join the army because you wouldn't have lasted five minutes if you bleated every time you heard something you didn't like.

And "so many" of you have taken issue with what I've said? oh really? about 3 or 4 people, at most, and believe me, those are the sort of statistics that won't keep me awake at night.

So don't take the moral high ground with me. You are clearly unable to spot the difference between being personally insulted by an oblique reference to the organisation to which you belong and an actual personal insult.

I've delivered plenty of the former, (and what's wrong with that?) but you have proved yourself to be a rather clumsy exponent of the latter.

It's not as if inter-service banter is anything new on PPRune - but for some reason it really gets up your nose.

And anyway - why would Foz want advice from you on becoming a pilot? - you're a loadie. I wouldn't dream on giving someone advice on something I knew nothing about, apart from you getting a life, of course.