PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Army Air Corps Pilots...??
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2004, 20:54
Always_broken_in_wilts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cr old fella,

You start with........ "is it me - or has anyone not yet noticed that the most rabid posts have come from people other than myself?"

Then follow up with your next, in a long list of well balanced comments ............"And the loadie who DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO WORK HIS GUN - he "made a mistake" - poor diddums - we call that a negligent discharge in the army and no one gets, or deserves, any sympathy for it, no matter how many tree-hugging, shoulder-crying focus groups he has led"....................You truely are a Stroker

It's called an "ND" in the RAF as well and he would have been financially walloped, I seem to recall a months wages being the going fine when when I was last in province. for it, but as he didn't do it on purpose we also accept that he made a mistake.

We don't, thank **** , subscribe to the Army method of man management, and based on the hostility of your posts in here I thank the lord my dad refused to let me join the Army at the age of 16 cos working for the likes of you must be a barrel of larf's.

So in answer to your opening question you stop steaming in here with foam dripping from your fangs and we will stop answering you in the manner befitting your outbursts Nuff said

all spelling mistakes are "df" alcohol induced