PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Army Air Corps Pilots...??
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2004, 10:15
jayteeto

Location: Liverpool based Geordie, so calm down, calm down kidda!!
Received 17 Likes on 6 Posts
CR... I have to take exception with your posts, what is wrong with you, acting like a corned animal and snapping comments at anyone who dares to criticise your views. If you pick with the crows, you risk being shot at...
The loadie who leaded the petrol 'didn't know how to work his gun'?? He is worth 10 of you my man. He helped me get through my first tour when I was struggling to make the grade. (I'm retired now) He made what is commonly known as 'a mistake'. People do that, believe it or not. You may discover this fact and wish you had kept quiet.
The vulcan pilot is not my favourite person, but he lives with that decision every day. He doesn't need you to give him a hard time. Have some decency and leave him alone.
One thing I will back up, is the professionalism of all 3 services. They are all different and take the P**s, but they all do a good job. I joined the the Lynx shootup party in S Armagh minutes after things happened. The crews were superb that day and did everything right other than hit the car. We then all did a very exciting follow up and made some arrests. That night we bantered each other rotten. But it was in jest!!! Learn that banter is healthy, insulting is not.........