PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS Pay/WP
Thread: NATS Pay/WP
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2004, 05:24
250 kts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mainecoon,

Why should you get a vote on a LOCAL decision to have a 0630 spin duty?-that is down to the local committee. This is just how the misinformation gets around. LATCC and I guess most other units had a 0600 & 0630 spin duty for years and didn't have a vote on it. But the subtle difference is that NATS NEEDED a 0630 CORE morning duty in order to reduce delays and hence save the possible £10m fine. The ONLY unit this was required at was LACC-not TC not MACC not PD etc. but LACC. The staff recognised this and voted to do so but only after detailed presentations from the local reps.

If you think that Prospect went down this road easily then you're wrong but if it doesn't keep up with the traffic requirements then NATS goes BUST-good for us all ??????

Yes I think for once the south is reasonably OK with this deal but by no means comfortable. And no it doesn't always mean equality for all-what it does mean is getting the best possible deal for the ATCO grade that ALL can aspire to and all can achieve in time-what's wrong with that?

I now think the BEC should forget the structure side. We all get 7.5% over 2 years and you STILL GET CLOSED-achieved alot?????

Last edited by 250 kts; 11th Feb 2004 at 04:36.