PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Army Air Corps Pilots...??
View Single Post
Old 3rd Feb 2004, 17:50
zerospeed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CR and BOA,

I'm sorry, but you are both mistaken. I have served both in NI and the Gulf. I also feel that because I now train the 'newly qualified pilots', I do have a little authority to post. You are of course correct, NI is very quiet these days, which makes it all the more depressing for the AAC when it can't cover its committment in S Armagh. I'm still very interested to hear exactly where the AAC is actually doing any work? You guys sound like you're newly unqualified

The man who shot up the fuel tanks had his mistake avenged, when an aux. fuel tank jumped on him in a crash and took him out for almost a year

I also think always broken's story about the flatbed and the 2 lynxs has a small error in it. I believe they did hit one thing..... themselves A 7.62 round was found embedded in one lynx, even though the vietpikey had not used 7.62 weapons

'the lynx boys who .... did any proper military flying tasks', not if wasn't in S. Armagh they didn't. I remember discussing with the RQHI how he had to fail a pilot on an annual check, as when asked to depart to the north was so maxed out he couldn't identify the SRP and came straight home.