PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Not happy jan
Thread: Not happy jan
View Single Post
Old 3rd Feb 2004, 00:56
AIRHOSTIE:)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

Thanks for your praise Ascent!

But to Christep the traveller.... Dont get me wrong, us hosties do pretty much smile all the time and do what we can to please our passengers. My tips are all valid as my airline won Which Magazines survey of airline of the year 2003! Its our customer service that won the award and for our personal touches

From a Hosties point of view my tips will help...if you dont feel like smiling all the time its not a crime, as long as you are not rude and give the best you can give with a smile to the passengers thats all you need.
Most Hosties are naturally born smilers and people persons anyway, so my advice was for "nothappyjan" to be herself.

The airline i work for has its ups and downs but generally its a very nice airline to work for and our passengers come back time and time again.

As you are a passenger you only see the picture you're given to see...... its totally different behind the scenes of how a hostie gets through a day and what we feel.

Anyway.....keep enjoying your travels and maybe one day you may fly on my plane and then you'll see what service really is!

Leemo.... I totally agree with you... and Felix Lighter.... I guess being FD you could only come up with an answer like that!

Safety on an aircraft does come first at all times! You have to be prepared for the unexpected all the time.... all the smiles and cups of tea and coffee in the world arent going to help us if there was an emergency.

CC don't go through months of "smile" training do we?

Do FD go through months of slime and multi-ego training or does that come naturally...because i have to say... most of you are very good at it!