PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin pilots
Thread: Virgin pilots
View Single Post
Old 16th Apr 2024, 11:21
Servo

Received 20 Likes on 7 Posts
What an interesting thread. Here you have a person that is enthusiastic about the company and its performance, plus crew conditions, one that has helped negotiate on 777 EBA's, only to be denigrated by fellow pilots.

Attacked online in numerous forums, by check pilots and union rep's.

Reported to the CP by anonymous posters here and line Captains, because he had the guts to say what he thinks is wrong.

VA is a basket case. Has been for many years. The amount of self preservation by Flight Ops management and training department is truly disgusting. Top that with the some of the pilots here thinking it's a good deal, is just incredible.

I think the AFAP is either afraid or unable to negotiate an agreement outside of the status quo. Australian pilots have suffered from poor negotiation and direction from all unions. Not saying that some of the reps haven't given their all, especially in their own time, but they have been "directed" to go with the flow.

After 20+ years of VA, I am glad I don't have to share the cockpit or skies, with some of you. The way you have attacked the thread author, you should hang your head in shame, but you won't.
The following 6 users liked this post by Servo: